THIS WEEK @ VINA CASTELLANO
The safety of our visitors, communities, employees and their families remains the number one priority of Viña Castellano and the Placer Wine Trail community as we continue to maneuver the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
At Viña Castellano we will be operating in the following manner:
- TEXT RESERVATIONS TO TEENA 530-305-3731
- Wine Purchases online or by phone. The easiest way to order is by calling directly at (530) 305-3731. Free Delivery within 20 miles of winery for six bottles or more. We will have weekly specials and discounts.
- CURBSIDE PICK UP: We will be open Saturdays and Sundays from 12 – 5pm ( Memorial Day Weekend we will be open on Monday as well). Appointments work best for curbside pickup so make sure you call before you head out. We will text you a confirmation or an alternate time if there are not spots available in your requested time. We schedule in 15 minute increments. We don’t want our guests to feel rushed so we set a limit to the number of cars, but not to the time you spend onsite.
- ONSITE CONSUMPTION & PICNICKING: Guests who wish to consume wine onsite or wish to picnic, can do so, however, you must purchase a meal onsite to do so. We have designated protocol for social distancing and sanitation. This weekend you may pre-order and purchase a boxed meal provided by Real Food Catering. You must also purchase a bottle, glass or tasting flight to go with that meal.(Government mandate – not our choice)
- The package includes a self -guided tasting menu that you may take with you with ideas of what food to pair with the wine with at home. You will also be given an order form with wines for purchase by the bottle and the daily discount we are offering. We will fill your order, bring it to you and email you your receipt.
- You may call ahead for curbside orders – we want to service you in an expedited fashion. We have limited employees at this time so we want to serve you as quickly and effeciently as possible
*Most wineries are still open for operation at this time and wine may be purchased by phone or online from winery websites and most are offering curbside pickup.
The Placer County Vintners Association will continue to monitor and provide updates on the situation on this page.
*Check back for updates on how Viña Castellano adjusts our operation and check the Placer Wine Trail page to see how other member wineries are adjusting their individual operations. placerwine.com